Sunday, April 12, 2009

Turning a Fantasy into Reality

Well my dream house is up for sale again. It was listed in the fall and I viewed the photos daily, daydreaming and seeing myself in every room. It is a tad outdated but the bones of the house and the windows and view are phenomenal. Then all of a sudden it was gone. I had a physical response to that. My spirits sunk and I felt sick in the pit of my stomach. I never stopped thinking about it though and while I was stalking the MLS site I saw a photograph I recognized. It was the back of MY house. And now I am back to stalking the site and walking through my house in my imagination.

So what's the problem? It costs just under 2 million dollars. Now I am a big believer in thinking positive thoughts and in self fulfilling prophecies so here it goes. I want that house. I am by nature a nester and this is my nest. And so I am sending out the most positive energy possible in the hopes that my fantasy becomes a reality. Come on universe, I am picking colours already. Send me good vibes everyone. Fingers and toes crossed.

No comments: