Thursday, September 3, 2009

Riding the Wave

I have always considered September the month that marks the beginning of my New Year. I don't know if it is because it is my birth month but pivotal things seem to happen to me a lot in September. The astrology reports for Virgo are astoundingly positive for the next two years. I am a devout follower of astrology when reports are good and I always shake my head when the reports are less cheery. Those are always meant for someone else. In any case, I must admit to feeling a sense of excitement and anticipation for the future. My gut tells me something good is going to happen. I will be happy with a lottery win or with a banner year for all reflexologists. As a community we are sensing good things to come. Our feet are planted firmly on the ground and so our heads are not in the clouds but looking straight ahead at a positive future. September 20 to 26 is World Reflexology Week. So if you haven't tried it you should. If it's been a while, maybe it's time to book a session. Pick up a book and read about it. Check out my website for more information if you like. www.suetoddreflexology.com

Hopefully your September will unravel in a positive manner. Love your feet to help achieve your feats.

Sue

No comments: