Monday, September 14, 2009

Metamorphasis through Renovation

We have lived through a summer renovation. I have been teaching reflexology out of the basement for the last 5 years under less than ideal conditions but there were reasons not to tackle the expensive reno. And then last spring I had had enough. Life and business felt like it was in a holding pattern and I felt it was time to improve my work environment. We finished it last week and the change is already palpable. I have had a sudden increase in interest in my courses and more clients are booking sessions. Many of them don't know I have completed a renovation. I am attributing it to a positive change in energy, or a change in feng shui. The basement is now a wonderfully bright refuge for the kids and for work. I am looking forward to teaching in it. I must invite past students in to see the new space. It shows why so many decorating programs are on television these days. Your environment can affect your life so declutter and pretty it up.

No comments: