Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The February Blahs

Hello everyone.

It seems we are all affected with a case of the February blahs. What is it about this time of year that tests our patience to such a downer level? I have decided to make February my personal investment month. Economic times are tough but one way I elevate my spirits is by taking online courses. I had a eureka moment with one of these courses and as a result I am in the process of developing an additional career as a life coach. It just seems to complement my reflexology practice since I seem to coach clients and students alike already.

Try it. Universal classes is an online site with very reasonable rates for their courses. You can afford to explore your interests without sinking a lot of money.

Enjoy the rest of this month and exercise your brain with a little education.
Sue

No comments: